Sunday, July 13, 2014

Well, I've been searching and searching for shrimp and have finally found two. This is exciting for me. I've finally got some to film. This should be pretty good for me. On July fourth I swam with a turtle and two days ago I swam with two more. My count is up to four green sea turtles, 1 huge american stingray, 1 large octopus (not sure of the species), and millions of other fish. So far this has been a wonderful experience.
Yesterday we went diving for the first time. The first location was a place called the stadium. It was a sand flat surrounded by angled walls of coral that was reminiscent of a stadium. At the end there was a small swim through cave. The cave was pretty awesome, but overall the best part was the corals that surrounded the flat. The second location was that of a National Geographic plane wreck (no one was harmed.). That was a pretty awesome little site that snuck up on you. It was at 60 feet and was covered in corals. This has been my favorite experience on the island so far.
Here is a view from the dock that I took a while ago. This is the first time I've been able to upload photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment