Got to do a night snorkel the other night and it was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can safely say it’s got me hooked and I’ll be looking to do it again hopefully in the future sometime! I saw lots of lobsters and squids and this eel by the doc that looked so much like a snake. The bioluminescence was definitely the best part though, it was like literal magic in front of your eyes. It’s a completely different world in the dark and it’s so different between the feeling you get and the organisms you see. I was a little worried about barracudas and other things that I couldn’t see in the water trying to eat me but luckily I didn’t really see any other than some small ones and it wasn’t as intimidating as I thought going into it. Plus when I got back I slept so good because I was so tired so definitely recommend!
No comments:
Post a Comment