Last week it was constantly raining, and now these past couple of days have been super sunny! Our mood definitely changes depending on the weather, so I'm glad the sun is finally coming up. Today I went out on the water with Morgan for our thesis and our final project. The water was so clear you could see the corals and sea fans from above, especially when I paddleboard.
Sometimes, the pictures don't do justice. Underwater looks amazing and super clear!! Definitely one of my favorite parts of the trip is to be able to see all the fish and corals. Every dive/snorkel feels like a new adventure because there's always something different I see every day. It's made me appreciate how beautiful these reefs are and how lucky I am to be able to experience them firsthand.
Today is the final World Cup game, so we're putting up a projector to watch the game :) Argentina for the win!
No comments:
Post a Comment