Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Slight change in scenery

 As I get ready this morning I noticed a scorpion hanging on the curtains, and a few babies crawling around the floor. It seems a whole clutch was hatched in the room. I think scorpions are neat; so I go about my business, trying not to accidentally step on any. A few hours later and I get told that I'm to switch rooms because of an infestation of scorpions. Oh well, I would have been fine staying there; I used to live in a house that would get them all the time. A change in scenery is nice though, after 2 weeks that room was getting boring I suppose. Our new room is much smaller, but at least the bathroom isn't 90% screen facing outside. Win some, lose some as they say. Most of our time is spent outside anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment