Sunday, July 22, 2018

Back in the USA

          Today was our last day in Honduras. We stayed in San Pedro Sula last night and the city was very pretty even though I didn't get to explore it. Everyone had pizza last night, which was great. This morning we all had a great breakfast at the hotel. I ate so many plantains that were delicious. After breakfast we took a quick taxi ride to the airport. Going through security and baggage was a lot easier than I had expected. Being in the Atlanta airport was great because I was extremely hungry and was able to find some mac and cheese. While I'm glad to be back home being in Honduras was a great experience; I loved going diving there, working on our projects, and making new friends.


Ice cream at the hotel


San Pedro Sula: a park
San Pedro Sula: the mall


No comments:

Post a Comment