Sunday, July 8, 2018

Blog post 2: Electric Boogaloo

A lot has happened on the first week on the island, but I’ll try to summarize: Ben almost died, we met nadine (pictures will follow), I went snorkeling a lot (and took a lot of pictures, Ben almost died), the others went on an…interesting hike to the fishing village and back (Ben almost died there), we’ve had three lectures, Ben almost died, I started my PADI open diver certification (3 confined dives and 2 open dives down so far), Ben almost died, we had smores, Ben almost died, we went on a night snorkel (I got stung by a jellyfish on my lips and ankle), Ben got sick, we watched Jaws 3 (it was awful), and Ben almost died. It’s really nice here, like tropical paradise level, even with internet limited to the bar and no AC. Snakes, scorpions, crabs, and the like abound, along with the more verminous bugs like mosquitos and sand flies. Overall, I like it here.

Note: Ben almost died three more times than mentioned in the above summary (I think)
Another note: The above summary may or may not be in chronological order or comprehensive, due to the author’s awful memory

Another Another note: I’ll add the pictures eventually (Probably)

No comments:

Post a Comment