Wednesday, July 15, 2015

7.14
(Skip breakfast and getting a crab out of Codee's backpack)
After a lot of coconut ring making, dust, and lunch, I went out to do some more data collection. It went really well and I got to see another seahorse which I kind-of messed with a little bit, but he's ok!! I had such a relaxing time out there. There was also a barracuda which I got a pretty picture of. I did some nice thinking, as well as find 3 spotted hermit crabs which are so cute and will probably mess my data up, but oh well. It's been a pretty slow day, so not much activity or things worth blogging about.
There are a lot of ants and they were in my computer for a while until I angrily threw them all out. Soon, I will be reunited with Lysol wipes.
(Skip din dins)
I fell asleep on the dock for a while, but it resulted in me waking up quite damp and a little bug bitten. So I begrudgingly headed upstairs and proceeded to pass out in Mei-Jing's hammock. It was much nicer compared to inside, because there was a few degrees difference in temperature. And the mesh ensured, less bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment