Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13

I spent most of the day writing essay 3 and assignment 3. The essay was to talk about symbiotic and mutualistic relationships. Very open-ended. Assignment  3 is to create a reef environment in an aquarium for a restaurant. Then explain the various species you will include, and how to make it educational for the customers. I am going to create an Asian fusion restaurant in Miami. The main dish at the restaurant will be snake head fish, an invasive specie that is found in Florida but native to Southeast Asia. I will create the aquarium to reflect the reefs of Southeast Asia. Then I will explain the differences between Caribbean reefs and Asian reefs and why crossing species unnaturally cam negatively impact the ecosystem. I went out did my daily work for my independent project as well. We had a lecture on how to review scientific papers tonight as that is an upcoming assignment. It will help us to write our own scientific research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment