Thursday, July 11, 2019

Change of Morning routines

The more I stay here there have been some slight changes to my sleep and wake up schedule. For a Long time, I have been struggling with falling asleep and having a restful night. Well, that definitely changed quickly. Even though I still wake up and random hours in the night, I am able to fall asleep more quickly due to the activities that I have been doing here. And I don´t know but this Island just Magically promotes overall wellness. For a while, I have been trying to run up and down the hill that takes me to my room on the island. I will say that my wake up schedule is changing from waking up at 5 am on the dot to a few minutes later or an hour later. I am having trouble getting to run in the morning but recently there has been a lovely substitute. It may not be exercise intensive but its super fun.  Every morning I have been playing with Nadine! We play fetch with rocks and sometimes play tug o war with sticks. This new change has been encouraging me to get out of a comfy bed. I haven´t been taking photos of our little moments. I may do that tomorrow.

- Calle

No comments:

Post a Comment