Monday, July 8, 2019

Send Nudibranchs

I have been spending a lot of time snorkeling in the shallow areas where there is just about a foot or two of clearance. I feel like because of how close you have to be there is a lot more opportunity to see smaller stuff. The other day I found a few beautifully colored inch long nudibranchs which are my favorite marine animal because of their variety of colors and shapes. When I first found them they were all twisted around each other, I think mating, while another sad looking one watched the action. As I thought it might be a little awkward for the mating nudibranchs that the other was watching I thought if that bothered them they really don't like me as I zoomed in for about 30 more close up shots. 

I also saw some cool looking anemonies, christmas tree worms, and corals that made for great close-ups.



No comments:

Post a Comment