Monday, July 15, 2019

The Sponge Bob Experiment Presents where´s ¨waldo¨ ? edition

Yesterday, I was checking my wounded sponges when I found rather peculiar items.  A strange-looking stone and a chicken egg. The egg was found by Madison who swam by to show me this strange wonder. It fondly reminded me of a funny cute story that my mom used to tell me about how my older brother, Erik, who ate and loved the ¨chicken¨ of the sea that my mom prepared for him at a time where he was a little kid who disliked eating fish. Also, how in the world did an actual cooking egg get in the sea?!  Well, there are two options here. Option one, there is a rare undiscovered sea chicken species that happened to lay an egg that seems to be similar to the one that comes from chickens that inhabit the land. you never know the ocean has not been fully explored...
Option two, the island staff who were transporting groceries from the boat to the kitchen somehow accidentally dropped a single egg onto the ocean.  I will wait for a few minutes here for your answer.

..... Yes, you were right with your response.

Anyway, the other strange visitor that happens to be peculiar while working the old grind with sponge bob and his screaming relatives...  hmm.. you know what, Let´s play where is waldo? - mystery fish edition. In honor of the shenanigans that occurred during that particular moment with Madison and I.

Ok, Can you find ¨waldo¨ in this Picture?
If you would like a clue, we can go and ask our special guest player that loves to swim in this rocky reef for some help. But you have to find her or him first.

Can you find our special guest?
Well if lucky for you there is something called photo editing. Here is your freebie. 

Its a barracuda near those rocky reefs! The barracuda is near the left bottom corner of the picture. They appear to have a hard time finding the mystery fish. 
 Here is madison helping us out by dropping an egg to where they are.  I love the smell of shenanigans at foot. well..er.. at flipper or fin.  Give up or have figured it out yet?
Here is waldo!
A species of scorpionfish. This is a picture after ¨he¨ ¨moved¨. It took a lot of effort to move ¨him¨. The scorpionfish was not intimidated at all. It was super lazy to move. It took Madison´s fin to move this fella. This scorpionfish was of course blocking some of the sponges that I was working on. I wouldn´t trade this whole ordeal for nothing. There was a lot of laughter. Before the fin, she placed an egg on ¨him¨.LOL.
Waldo and the egg. 

At some point, I saw another starfish at the site and saw it near Waldo. There wasn´t a clear visible interaction from them.  I doubt there was because Waldo is stuck in his own little world to bother moving. But who knows? 

As the Sponge Bob experiment came to a close for that day,  another Where´s Waldo game appeared but with a completely different type of Waldo this time. 
Can you find the sand crab?
SIKE!  
you thought this guy can be found just at the surface?!
This guy was in the sand. 
The tide kept revealing this guy´s location. 
He is located at the center of this photo. 

Here are two videos of this guy being ¨shy¨ near the shoreline. 





Thank you for playing Where´s Waldo with me. 
Until next time,
Marcy Calle 

No comments:

Post a Comment