Friday, July 12, 2019

I have a new running partner - morning routine continued ed.

Today, I had a pretty good start to what seems to be a pretty morning. I got up at 5 am on the dot and I had the energy to get up from the bed. I came down to see my wonderful playmate, Nadine. Nadine and I were about to do our usual morning routines of throwing rocks and playing tug o war with sticks when I had an idea. I still wanted to get some exercise and still be able to reach the goal of running up and down the hilly path to my room 4 times without having to stop. So I decided to run for a bit and Nadine starts bolting with me.  There was some point where she got in front of my legs and I had to stop but regardless I think she had some fun. I know I did. After that, we took a little break and went to our usual routine.  At some point, we saw a starfish facing upside down trying to go right side up. I wasn´t able to take photos of that moment.
Nadine after some running up and down the hilly path. 

Until then,
Calle

No comments:

Post a Comment